This course will break down of all the skills and knowledge you need to become an old school barber with a modern barber edge.
You will learn the fundamentals of
- Maintaining tools
- Clippering with attachments
- Clipper over comb or club cutting
- Scissor over comb also point, slice, channel, and razor cutting.
- Attention to detail
- Executing anexceptionally good blow dry
- Health and safety
- Product knowledge
- All courses are tailored to suit your needs My course is bespoke to your requirements and can be formatted to suit your needs. Please let us know exactly what you want and we will put together your individual training plan, proper structure in place.
Course duration and format
- 09.30am – 10.00am Coffee and introductions
- 10.00am – 10.30am Theory of fundamental of Traditional Barbering
- 10.30am - 1.00pm Demonstration with models
- 1.00pm – 1.30 pm Lunch
- 1.30pm – 4.00pm Hands-‐on practical with guidance from
- 4.00pm – 4.30pm Theory and practical session recap 4.30pm – Finish.
What you take away with you
- A HairByRazorRob Education CPD/attendance certificate.
- The skills and knowledge you will need to become a competent Traditional Barber.